SOFTWARE DEVELOPER I
The Development Team at The Northlake Partners codes new features, fixes bugs, creates reports, and keeps our technology platform current for our ERP software. This is not a “heads-down” coding position. In this role, you will also work directly with our Implementation Team and System Analysts to determine the best way to solve issues. We expect our Development Team to take an active role in problem solving and even interact directly with our customers if needed.
Key responsibilities include
- Full Stack Development including both front end and back end.
- Work with the testing and development teams to quickly solve and deploy bug fixes both as part of normal releases and directly to customers.
- Work directly with project leads on customer driven software deployment projects.
The successful candidate will have
- 2 to 4 years of work experience with the Visual Studio environment, C# and ASP.Net.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience with SQL Server or equivalent database.
- AA or BA/BS in MIS or Computer Science or equivalent combination of education + experience
- Prior experience with Telerik controls is a plus.
- Prior experience with transactional business software (QuickBooks, Dynamics GP, SAP, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with a high level of initiative and responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated effectiveness working in a team environment
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.