SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
The Software Implementation Team at The Northlake Partners is responsible for setting our customers up for long-term success on our platform. We configure each solution to best achieve the unique needs of our customer, deliver the solution, train end-users, and provide post go-live services. Our process starts with gathering requirements from the customer and then configuring the software to meet those needs. We then train our customer’s staff and are available to assist with new requests and support as needed.
Initially, the Implementation Specialist will partner with a Project Lead and actively participate in the projects. We expect self-motivation and a willingness to dive in and quickly learn what is needed. Once mastered, this role will develop into a Project Lead position responsible for owning and managing customer projects.
The ideal candidate is someone with an understanding of accounting, payroll, or business systems. Candidates must enjoy learning new technology, solving problems, and interacting with customers.
Key responsibilities include
- Receive requests from Project Leads and customers and assess and understand the business objectives, system needs and each assigned task
- Understand and manage timeline and track progress of tasks
- Communicate with customers and Project Leads
- Provide customer training on software features
- Troubleshoot issues and resolve them
- Identify software bugs discovered
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have
- AA or BA/BS in Business, MIS, Accounting, or equivalent combination of education + experience
- Background in Accounting, Finance, and/or Payroll
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to translate support issues into solutions
- Prior experience with transactional business software (QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is a plus
- Proven relationship building and interpersonal skills to effectively work within our team
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with a high level of initiative and responsibility
- Ability to effectively execute in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic multi-disciplinary team environment
- Familiar with SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, and SQL Server Reporting Services