ERP SOFTWARE SALES MANAGER
Northlake Partners (NLP) is looking for a Sales Manager to develop and lead the sales efforts for our NorthScope product, which is an ERP system focused on the food and beverage manufacturing industry. This is first and foremost a hunter role and applicants should have a proven track record of prospecting new clients and developing relationships. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and help fill our pipeline immediately while working with us to formalize our sales process.
NLP focuses on selling both the NorthScope product and our industry specific expertise that comes along with it. This differentiates us from many of our competitors who move quickly from one deal to the next across market verticals. The right candidate should be able to help us build upon our approach and leverage it as a value proposition.
NorthScope is a customer driven product with an excellent track record in our industry. We are always adding new features and overcoming challenging requirements and our group is passionate and excited about the work that we do. We are looking for a person that will help communicate this excitement and passion to our customers and our market and that is in this for the long term. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to have a direct impact on the company and has the skillset to help us build this department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads for the NorthScope product.
- Increase revenue from new sales.
- Assist with the closing of sales including software demonstrations and contracting with the customer.
- Maintain and help to implement a CRM system.
- Assist with developing a marketing plan to increase the exposure of the NorthScope product.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years’ experience selling software solutions and services to enterprise clients.
- Strong background in sales with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business and prospect for leads. Experience with the full sales cycle is a plus.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn the software in order to understand how it can be used to benefit our customers.
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling presentations and product demonstrations to both C-Level executives and general staff.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be money motivated.
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results.
- Proven ability to both start and grow a sales pipeline.
We offer outstanding benefits including:
- Paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid short-term & long-term disability benefits
- Paid Time Off; Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with an employer match
- We encourage the professional growth of our employees and support learning new skills.
THE FINE PRINT
Because we value our employees’ time while also recognizing the needs of our clients, we want to keep commuting to a minimum. Therefore, we only screen resumes of applicants who live within a 45-minute commute of our office.
Direct applicants only, please (no recruiters).